Lots of changes in the garden since I last posted! I now have green tomatoes, beans, tons of spinach, and my sunflowers and sweet peas are about to bloom! I also finagled a way to hook up a hose to my kitchen faucet--it was getting exhausting hauling gallons of water out there in a watering can! Watering is so relaxing now.
Check out the newest pictures...
Links to my favorite things...
- My Marrakech--an awesome blog by an American woman living in Morocco!
- Harley goat farm--go take their tour in Pescadero, CA
- Make gardens not war--check out their awesome logo!
- Katherine Dunn's fantastic farm blog
- Pacific Coast Farmer's Market Association
- Farm Sanctuary
- Animal, Vegetable, Miracle--Barbara Kingsolver