As of late, I am obsessed with Morocco and am just dying to go there. So, because we are heading to Ireland in August, we're thinking of one other place we could cheaply fly to within Europe. I've spent hours and hours researching it, and I'd really rather go to Marrakech than anywhere in Europe.
Now I just need to talk Artie into it! He's open to ideas but is more inclined to travel within Europe. As of now, my passport bares one stamp; that of the Cayman Islands. I can't wait to add Ireland, England, and MOROCCO--AFRICA!!!
Links to my favorite things...
- My Marrakech--an awesome blog by an American woman living in Morocco!
- Harley goat farm--go take their tour in Pescadero, CA
- Make gardens not war--check out their awesome logo!
- Katherine Dunn's fantastic farm blog
- Pacific Coast Farmer's Market Association
- Farm Sanctuary
- Animal, Vegetable, Miracle--Barbara Kingsolver