Links to my favorite things...
- My Marrakech--an awesome blog by an American woman living in Morocco!
- Harley goat farm--go take their tour in Pescadero, CA
- Make gardens not war--check out their awesome logo!
- Katherine Dunn's fantastic farm blog
- Pacific Coast Farmer's Market Association
- Farm Sanctuary
- Animal, Vegetable, Miracle--Barbara Kingsolver
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Late-summer garden news...
Wow, over two months since my last post! My garden is much different now than it was back in June. My late-summer garden is producing hundreds of tiny red and yellow tomatoes, and my bell and jalapeno peppers are finally ready to be eaten! The cucumbers are pretty much done though, and the last of the sunflowers are in bloom. Check out some new pictures and check back soon for my fall planting pictures!